Thursday, January 29, 2009

Jellio.com


Can you believe these gummi bear lights cost $120 each?! Or 5 for $500?! What a deal...
Remember those toys? I can't remember what they were called... I know I sound stupid. Gosh! What were they called? Oh well! I love you, mirror, even if you are a thousand bucks.
How cute would these slidey puzzles be in a playroom? You can put your own photos in them, too, instead of letters, like this one:


I

I don't know what to think about this rug... it's called the "boogie monster rug" and has all varieties of hideous monster's extremities protruding out from it. It's specifically designed to go under a bed, I suppose...

Why would you want this under your bed? Maybe these could be your child's own personal guards against the boogie man. I guess if the monsters are on your side, then... whatever, this is still really freakin' creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment