Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Etsy Time!!!





















Dun dun dun! It's about that time y'all. I know I sound like the dorkiest cracker in the design blogging world and I care not what you think. You know you love me. Here's a healthy SCOOP of favorites from my list.

These pillows are such a lovely idea, and perhaps I should've saved this image for a post about throws or DIY ideas, but I also believe in giving credit where its due. They ain't cheap, either, but some darling millionaire who reads my blog could show some love some day.





OR you lovely design bloggers could link back to me so I could afford to buy them myself! (It's worth a try, at least).

What kind of genius is THIS?
Handmade flowers never die.

Legwarmers are a trend that I hope never go out of fashion. They're cute anyhow, but when adorning a freckle-faced five year old, they're ridiculously, absurdly adorable. Especially these.



A black velvet choker used to be my trademark when I worked in a coffee shop. Ahh, those were the days! If there is a God and I go to heaven, there will one day be a reunion of all my beautiful co-workers and hilarious regulars in a "Moose" Coffee Shop and I would *rock* this snazzy upgrade in the name of tradition.

That's all for now. Much more to come. Can't you just, like, not wait?!


*mwah*

No comments:

Post a Comment